DAKABIN, 52 Braxlaw Crescent
Offers Over $449,000
This one is Smokin Hot...
Property ID: 18525053
Our Seller is screaming for a contract and has just slashed $10,000 off the price, lets make it happen this week. This groovy abode would make for a wonderful family home or even a very low maintenance investment.
Don't miss the boat, now is the time to secure your investment in the fast-growing corridor of Dakabin.
This home is only 3 years young and has 2 separate living areas perfectly designed to maximise space.
52 Braxlaw Crescent offers:
• Massive master suite with large WIR, and ceiling fan
• Ensuite fit for a king with modern vanity and huge shower
• Double size bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans
• Kids retreat area for those gamers or movie nights
• Perfect quiet size study for any student of the house
• Great size family bathroom with bath and shower plus comes with separate toilet
• Plenty of storage provided
• Extra-large door entrance elegantly leads through too
• Great air flow with 9ft ceilings
• Feel secure with Crimsafe security screens
• Open plan kitchen family and dining area, which flows effortlessly out to the width of the home alfresco entertaining area
• Separate powder room with toilet and wash basin
• Chefs delight kitchen with high-end appliances, 900mm gas cooker, massive fridge space, plenty of cupboards, large pantry and ample bench space to cater for any cook
• A/C and ceiling fans throughout
• Full length Bi-fold sliding doors which opens up to the perfect size alfresco area out the back, great for entertaining family and friends
• Great use of storage and space under stairs
• Built-in laundry in the garage with outside access and doesn't take up any of the car spaces
• Double remote garage
• Good size fully fenced backyard and even enough room for a pool
The home is perfectly situated in Parkside Alma Heights Estate. Close to major shopping at Westfield and giants like Costco and Ikea, childcare, public, private primary and secondary schools. Easy access to the highway North & South and only minutes away to Dakabin train station which connects to the new rail link to Redcliffe, and easy commuting to CBD and Sunshine Coast.
Homes like 52 Braxlaw Crescent won't last long so be quick to inspect. Contact Gavin Lomas for further information or refer to advertised inspection time.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport